Postdoctoral Fellowship Training
Academic clinical and clinical research training in rheumatology is offered through the Rheumatology Fellowship Program at Northwestern University.
Fellows affiliated with the Lupus Program have worked on clinical and translational research projects related to:
- Associations between gene expression profiles and cardiovascular disease progression among lupus patients
- The relationship between Vitamin D and markers of subclinical cardiovascular disease in women with lupus
- Telomere length as a marker of cardiovascular aging among lupus patients
- Pre-eclampsia and Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Among Women with Lupus
- Determining how fatigue or tiredness is impacted by physical activities in lupus patients
- Improve lupus awareness among individuals where there is little knowledge of this condition
We frequently offer research elective opportunities for resident physicians. For more information, e-mail your resume and availability for research to email@example.com.