- 03.27.2020Systemic lupus erythematosus is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, multisystem disease of unknown cause that affects between 1.5 and 2 million people in the United States.
In this panel, Rosalind Ramsey-Goldman MD and Mary Mahieu MD discuss The Northwestern Medicine Lupus Program and how it aims to improve care for patients with lupus by improving clinical outcomes, developing and testing new treatment strategies and working towards a cure for lupus. To listen to the podcast, follow this link and select "Ramsey-Goldman, Rosalind" from the DOCTORS drop-down menu.
- Dr. Ramsey-Goldman awarded for achievement in Lupus research02.17.2018
This past November, Dr. Ramsey-Goldman was recognized by The Lupus Foundation of America for exceptional achievement in lupus research during the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Scientific Meeting. Dr. Ramsey-Goldman was presented with this year’s Evelyn V. Hess Award, which is awarded annually to a clinical or basic researcher whose body of work has advanced understanding of the pathophysiology, etiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, or treatment of lupus. More information can be found on the Lupus Foundation of America’s Website: www.lupus.org
On May 5th, see Dr. Ramsey-Goldman speak about lupus care and clinical research at Northwestern University Feinberg school of Medicine for Lupus: Learning and Living, a free educational program for individuals with lupus, their families, and friends. For more information, visit the Lupus Foundation of American website: http://support.lupus.org/site/Calendar?id=100901&view=Detail
- 06.16.2017Dr. Ramsey-Goldman recently completed a series of informative videos on lupus. You can view those videos here.
- 06.02.2017High school student Destinee Duff was mentored by Dr. Ramsey-Goldman for her Senior Media project, creating a documentary about the challenges of lupus. View the video here.
- Danielle Lerner recieves certification as a Clinical Research Coordinator06.01.2017Congratulations to Research Coordinator Danielle Lerner for receiving her certification as a Clinical Research Coordinator.
- 05.12.2017Dr. Ramsey-Goldman was recognized on World Lupus Day May 10th by the Oncofertility Consortium for her work on the fertility needs of people with lupus. Read about it here.